Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Hp All - in - One PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I’m trying to start up my pc and I get a no boot card detected message so I went to the website it showed and I followed the instructions to troubleshoot it but somewhere in step three it says something about the Intel Optane which isnt showing you in my advanced settings in the BIOS settings does anyone have a solution

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

Please provide a product number (Link).

You could have a Intel Optane drive.

Try running HP Diagnostics; start the PC, tap "ESC", then select "F2", now choose system tests to check hardware. You should have two storage drives if you have a Intel Optane drive and a slow platter HDD. The Intel Optane drive contains boot files and accelerates system performance by also storing frequently used files/programs on this drive.

The Optane drive may have failed or is corrupt.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.