Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Most relevant place to post this. I have an HP M700 120GB SSD and when I try to find it on the support website, it's nowhere to be found. So I can't even get support for this device. 

Product Number: 3DV72AA#ABC

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@javgfhvsadfbaks

Have you tried contacting HP Technical Support?

Use the product's serial number to open the case, explain the failure / problem, and ask for help.

Reminder:  Do not post a device Serial number on this public community.

“Everywhere” Contact Information - HP Technical Support

HP World-Wide Support

Select your region and follow the prompts

Option:  Contact HP Technical Support - Regions

USA / Canada

1. Submit information / case online: HP Customer Support
  2. Sign in or continue as a guest

UK

1. For faster support, submit information / case online HP Customer Support UK
  2. Contact Phone: Contact HP UK – Phone Assist

Contact HP Tech Support on your Browser

Open Browser to HP Technical Support

Select Contact Support or Business Support

• Follow the prompts.

Option:  HP Agent Response on the Community Site

You can choose to wait for an HP Agent to respond to your request on the community.

The following applies to HP agent response on our community:

• An HP agent will always post back on the before contacting you privately.
  • Agents are identified by the "HP" icon  next to the Profile ID avatar.
  • HP Moderators are identified by the "Mod" icon  next to the Profile ID avatar

• HP agent response times vary widely – this community is not HP Technical Support
  • HP agent response on the community is NOT guaranteed
  • Be aware of scams and thieves that crawl out from under the rocks – READ the warnings

Option - HP Support is on Facebook!

HP on Facebook

If you cannot contact HP Technical Support, let us know.  We have limited access to forward your request.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

When I put in my serial number it isn't recognized. 

HP Recommended

@javgfhvsadfbaks

I have forwarded a request that someone take a look.

Should there be a response from HP, you will see a post here before anyone tries to contact you using other methods.

Reminder:  HP and HP Moderators have an orange HP or Mod tag next to their avatar (user) name.

Do not respond to anyone that says anything similar to:  "Gee, it is so very hard to help you on the community.  Please call us at this posted phone number for great support".  People who do that are trying to scam you and steal your information.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.