Level 2
15 4 2 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Product number

HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p0x
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Initially, I wanted to open HP JumpStart but the 5 coloured dots continued to be active, permanently. Wishing to access Product Support to resolve the problem, I'm required to enter Model; Product and Serial numbers. Product Support does not recognise these all of numbers, therefore I can not tell support that my numbers are not recognised. I think I'm about to vanish in  my own desktop.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,657
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Product number

Product Name: HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p0x

> Wishing to access Product Support to resolve the problem, I'm required to enter Model; Product and Serial numbers.

You already have the Model and Product: Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p0x

Is there a decal somewhere on your computer's case that gives the serial-number?
Or, if you enter BIOS SETUP, is it displayed?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2
15 4 2 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Product number

Sir,

I'm most grateful for your attention.

The serial number as marked on the back plate is indeed the number that is not being accepted by Support.

I'm using Windows 10 - 1703.

Searching for BIOS SETUP does not respond with an answer; it only puts me on to the web.

Ultimately all I want to do is see if JumpStart offers me an advantagous service by opening it up and investigating but I just can't get past the moving dots.

Rapidly concluding to delete the dam programme.

Regards,

Keith

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation