1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Safe mode on hp 260-105ng with blue screen of death

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
How to recover my HP SLIMEline
260-a105ng. Blue screen code
0Xc000021a. Bought in August 2017, down by March, really! Weeks at service center and they did replace the Motherboard but Guarranty doesnt cover Software. What will work? WinRe? Safe mode? I cannot reach any options. Truthfully, I should receive free software or HP should refund my purchase. Nightmare from the start at Media Markt.
1 REPLY 1
DavidSMP
Retired
Retired
12,360 12,338 1,169 2,499
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Klausq,

Welcome to the HP support forums. I have reviewed the post. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care and have a blessed week ahead. 🙂

Cheers!

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation