Level 2
30 25 1 2
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Smps fan is not working but supplying power to the motherboard

HP Recommended
asus
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Smps fan is not working but supplying power to the motherboard mps fan is not working but supplying power to the motherboard

(smbs working in another pc)(LED light on in mother board)

what is the issue please help me

2 REPLIES 2
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
31,802 31,709 2,884 6,975
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@justinkailash00

Your thread title says this is an ASUS PC -- and we don't provide support for those, only for HP PCs.

Also, if the system fan is not working, that implies the fan has died -- and we have no way of diagnosing that, or repairing that, from here.

Since this is a Windows 7 PC, it is LONG out of warranty, so you would have to pay to have HP Tech Support talk to you about it, and it would be faster, and probably cheaper, if you took your PC to a local PC repair facility to have them check out the system  fan to see about replacing it.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
justinkailash00
Author
Level 2
30 25 1 2
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

oh ok...i also faced that same issue..

iths 100% motherboard issue pls changed mother board

it is a only way to solve your issue

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation