Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Startup HP Touchscreen Siren/Beeping sound

HP 22-b066na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Recently bought this touchscreen hp desktop. Started it up today and got a loud siren/beeping sound that went on for approx 90 seconds. First, it's 3 loud dull beeps pause then 4 higher pitch shorter beeps. This process repeats a further 4 times so 5 times in total. The screen is black when this is happening. After it's done the pc starts up and i enter my registration details and email set up, wifi etc.

Shut it down an hour later and started it up and the same thing happened. On reading some posts I recently tried it again with all usb devices disconnected and the same thing happened except this time with a message about keyboard error not installed.

Also, whilst watching TV on it today, live sport, there was a buzzy sound coming from it and then the picture went pixelated so I stopped watching. I then went to Start bottom left bottom of screen and the icons were flashing and I could not scroll down.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Startup HP Touchscreen Siren/Beeping sound

The problem which you are facing is common to all the touchscreen desktop users. You can contact Microsoft 365 Support and discuss the problem that you are encountering. this is simply software issues. so it would be best if you check with them.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation