Message 1 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

System board (00A)

HP ENVY Curved All-in-One - 34
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

After updating BIOS for my PC "HP ENVY Curved All-in-One - 34-a150"

I get error message while booting up "see attach". I looked for solution in HP center but failed. I try to re-update BIOS but still same error appear.

Of course, I could escape this error message and starting up machine.

Please need your advice.thumbnail.jpg

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Level 9
5,904 5,889 204 520
Message 2 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

System board (00A)

Hi

I would want to go-back to the earlier BIOS.

If the machine has no ID then possibly the OS will not be licenced.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
5 4 0 0
Message 3 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

System board (00A)

I try to to serach for old verson of BOIS but I could not found. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
5 4 0 0
Message 4 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

System board (00A)

Could you please provide for me old version for the BIOS, if possible. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,657
Message 5 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

System board (00A)

> missing product information

Your computer: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05084511

Look on the back of the computer.

Is there a sticker that gives the product-name, and the serial-number of the computer.

If so, enter BIOS SETUP, and enter those values into the appropriate place on the appropriate screen.

Save/Exit from BIOS SETUP, and let it reboot.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,657
Message 6 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

System board (00A)

The only BIOS update that I can find is at:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-envy-curved-34-a100-all-in-one-desktop...

Did the program that you ran to update the BIOS make a "backup" copy of the BIOS, before it updated?

If so, it may be possible to "downgrade" to that BIOS, but, I wonder if doing so will "reinstate" the now-missing information.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
5 4 0 0
Message 7 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

System board (00A)

I have look before, There are no product informarion in back. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,657
Message 8 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

System board (00A)

I have scrolled-through the images at: http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-envy-curved-all-in-one---34-b015t

It is possible that HP removed the label for the production of the images.

Have you looked at the bottom-side of the base?

Is there any removable panel on the back?  The product-decal could be hidden there.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
6 6 0 0
Message 9 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

System board (00A)

I got the same error after a BIOS upgrade, There is label hide inside is located from behind at the left side, pull-down so you can get the Serial, Product no, and Model, but other information that was deleted by the BIOS upgrade process is the CT, and this is pasted inside the computer, right behind the curved screen (so convinient).

When i press enter i got a screen with a message that says, "Press the key ESC for Startup Option" so press it but only a message appears on the right side that says 'Statup Option' stay this way. The only way to continue with the BIOS menu is disconnect the HD so you can run a pendrive OS or something that does not require this info to continue.

After remove HD, You need to press ESC repeadly just after turn on so you can se a menu with more options, and press F1 to see the missing information.

Right now, i can't restore that information yet, Please let me know how can I correct this issue from the BIOS upgrade EEPROM erase.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
5 4 0 0
Message 10 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

System board (00A)

Unfortunately, all information labeled are inside the back cover. Therefore, I have to open front display cover and then remove display to get this info. (Why HP).

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation