cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samson6104
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

System frozen on hp invent screen can't get to the BIOS menu I am using a desktop HP Pavilion .

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows XP

The computer just went off as I was working on it tried to turn it on and it won't reboot, unfortunately I do not have any reboot disks or files on a USB stick to reboot where can I get the files from to put on a a usb stick and try again  idea 

1 REPLY 1
Grzwacz
Level 12
Level 12
6,744 6,728 634 1,516
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

It is very hard to troubleshoot without a complete HP product number.

Are you really using Windows XP? This suggests your PC may be very old. HP may not be providing any PC support for this product at this time.

Can you get to the BIOS at system startup? Try tapping "F10" at startup before the HP invent screen appears.

You may have a hardware problem if your PC is stuck at the HP Invent screen and you cannot get to the BIOS.

Regards

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation