Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
1 REPLY 1
08-14-2020 03:44 PM
@Kamon1 I have a few steps that should help resolve the issue:
- Check with an alternate power cord/adapter or another wall outlet, remove any surge protectors and connect directly to the wall outlet and check if that works.
- Does the issue persists with the battery alone or even when the device is connected to the wall outlet? please verify.
- Have you had any thunderstorms lately, before this issue occurred?
- If yes, this could be a hardware malfunction that requires a repair.
- If no, try the below steps:
- The best way to resolve the issue is by using the HP Guided Troubleshooter: CLICK HERE FOR STEP BY STEP GUIDE.
- (simply select your description of the issue from the bottom of the screen to gain access to the next set of steps that should resolve your concern).
P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community