Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-06-2017 01:28 PM - edited 06-06-2017 01:54 PM
That's a cryptic message.
Can you log on to Windows? Does the PC shut down?
Did you recently connect a new external device to your PC?
If not, then something is amiss with a component on the motherboard.
You could try resetting CMOS by opening the chassis. Then remove the CR2032 motherboard battery. Let the PC sit for about ten minutes. Replace the battery.
Boot the PC and see what happens.
10-28-2019 12:36 PM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community