Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Update BIOS to HP BIOS A0.12 with created USB flash drive, fails validation! No .SIG file!

HP Pavilion Desktop 500-500z
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Now the latest update to BIOS A0.12 Rev.A for Windows 8.1 (64-bit) which now supersedes all previous releases is another failure!

File sp80442.exe May 18, 2017 is without its signature file with the bin file! Had same problem with trying to update BIOS to A0.11. 

Does anybody in HP Support know that these small programs to update your BIOS system are incomplete?

Save anymore explanation about how to go about a BIOS update with an available executive file cannot flash the BIOS within Windows or from the F2 System BIOS and validate the install for a compatible system.

HP Pavilion Desktop Model #: 500-500z
Product #: K6V67AV#AB
Software Build #: 15AM1RCA601#SABA#DABA
Service ID #: 20150414
PC BRAND #: HP Warranty: Start Date April 14, 2015 - End Date April 13, 2016.

Windows 8.1 Pro. BIOS A0.07 Rev.A

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9,855 9,844 922 1,552
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Update BIOS to HP BIOS A0.12 with created USB flash drive, fails validation! No .SIG file!

Hello, @Orichaoco – Hope you are well 🙂

Thanks for engaging in the HP Forums! I see by your post that you are experiencing PC issues. I will certainly do my best to help you!

Going through your post, I see that you are facing issues while updating the BIOS. Did you try the steps listed here: http://hp.care/2p1Ij73

If the issue persists, then follow this video to update the BIOS using a USB flash drive: http://bit.ly/2iiVnQR

Thanks, I’ll watch for your reply!

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation