Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 1
1 0 0 3
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Very slow start-up after signing in (New HP Spectre x360 - windows 10)

HP Spectre x360

Hello,

I got this new laptop a couple of days ago - I am loving it, except I have a problem when I turn on the PC & right after I sign in with my password, the screen goes totally blank for 6-7 minutes (I can only see my mouse on the screen) before the desktop appears!

I am not a PC expert but I have done some online research following which; I checked for graphics drivers updates (all was up to date), made sure to turn on the windows Fast start-up, and made adjustment to the processor power management %... the issue is still there!

Can someone help explain this to me? any solutions (explained simply :)? should I get this laptop replaced?? how come this issue arise on a newly purchased PC?

Thank you 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 1
1 1 0 4
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Very slow start-up after signing in (New HP Spectre x360 - windows 10)

Just now, I bought HP Spectre X360 with 1TB SSD also same problem.

After setup on first time and updating my windows, I got stuck around 5 - 6 mins after login screen.

So weird ah SSD M.2 nvme very laging to load startup

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation