Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Warranty help

HP Pavilion Desktop - 570-p017c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a Certified Refurbished HP Desktop 570-p017c on Amazon with a Warrantech 4-year Protection Plan on Nov. 22, 2017.   Now my desktop is not working. It does not boot up, ony getting a blank screen, I do hear the fan running. I know the  HP 90 day Limited Warranty that came with it has expired. So I file a claim with Warrantech. They claim that my desktop is not cover by there plan without even inspecting it. So I got a message on my answering machine saying they are canceling and refunding my money only for the warranty, not for the desktop. So I contacted Amazon and was told to contact HP to see if I still have warranty so you can fix the issue. I did read and view your videos on your website pertaining to how to repair my desktop and still did not work.  I did just notice on my warranty status that my warranty was started on Aug.17, 2017 and expired on Nov. 14, 2017. I bought this desktop on Nov. 22, 2017 and was delivered on Dec. 1, 2017 ?

I hope you can help me, this was a good desktop, paid good money for it  and I really need it.

Thanks.

Albert

Serial number: [edit] Product number: Z5M32AAR

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
4,305 4,211 242 616
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Warranty help

@Albert23

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation