Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
All In One PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased a PC at PC World/Currys and in March it would not boot. I returned it to PC World on 15th March 2020 and was given a reference[edit]

Despite numerous text messages and emails since then I cannot find out what is happening.

I was advised today to contact HP as my PC was probably returned as it was under warranty.

I have looked on the website to try to find a contact without success. 

As it was bought a PC World the system keeps redirecting me to Team Knowhow who seem not to address me problem.

I am 73yrs old, self isolating and having difficulty doing all this on a phone.

Any help would be great.

Regards

M. Henderson

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@malcolmhh 

That just sounds sad.

• I have submitted a request that someone take a look.
  • Please know that because our Community is not HP Technical Support, we are not a direct conduit to HP.
  • When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 
  • Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims.

Note to those reading:

• Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site places your privacy at risk from scammers.

Hang in there - we have do a good and effective team who will check...

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Stay Safe - Save Lives - Help a Friend (or Community member) in need!

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

@malcolmhh

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

We shall escalate this case.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.