Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Envy 750se Desktop PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello

HP Envy 750se won't boot up.

I ran the HP diagnostics and it was successful on Memory Fast Test but Failed on Memory Quick Test.

Failure ID:  Q0DV7A-7TD9LU-QFFWMA-400K03

Product ID:  N3G97AV#ABA

I took out 1 Memory Stick (DDR4-2133) and reran the test, and it Failed the Mem quick Test Again.

I then tested with the other Mem Stick and got the same results, Mem quick Test Failed.

I replaced the memory sticks with brand new ones (DDR4-2400, Corsair Vengeance LPX Series 2x8gb) and memory Quick Test Failed as well.

When booting from USB, I will sometimes get this error Status:  0xc0000229  Info:  An unexpected error has occurred.

What could be the problem and fix to this problem?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Daracoon,

Since the replacement memory module didn't work, it's possible that its an issue with the memory slot or system board. Please contact you regional HP Support to obtain all available service/replacement options. You may reach them from here

Have a great day!

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.