Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN 25L Desktop PC GT12-1000i (ID 1N3Z1AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

EA88043C-018B-4393-A6DB-90FE948FC52A.jpeg

When Windows 11 is restarted, only a black screen is shown and the LED on the motherboard lights up.

After Windows is closed, Windows should be started again, but it does not restart and only a black screen is displayed. And the LED is the light at the location in the picture.

I reinstalled Windows 11 and replaced the motherboard at the service center, but the same problem appears.

It is very inconvenient because it is not possible to restart Windows 11.

After deleting all the contents of the SSD, I installed Windows 11, but the problem persists.

According to the info I've found, after disable XMP and restart normally. How can I test it?

Help me plz

When I get a fix? I regret buying a product from HP.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I reinstalled Windows 11 and replaced the motherboard at the service center, but the same problem appears.

It is very inconvenient because it is not possible to restart Windows 11.

The service center replaced the motherboard and installed windows 11?

Any service center should have demonstrated that windows  will boot up after replacing the motherboard.

Did they demonstrate the system was working when you picked it up?

@Banana0117 wrote:

After deleting all the contents of the SSD, I installed Windows 11, but the problem persists.

According to the info I've found, after disable XMP and restart normally. How can I test it?

If you made a change in the BIOS such as enabling or disabling XMP and the system is not booting you need to reset the CMOS.  AFAICT there is no jumper or button to reset the CMOS so you will have to remove the battery.

At the 1:42 minute mark the actor show how to remove the battery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNwLnfRQDHY

Be sure to unplug the system and touch your finger to the metal case before reaching into the motherboard.

Remove the battery for 20 seconds and then put it back in.  Do not force the battery out.  Damaging the socket will ruin the warrantee.  Be careful to not let the tool slip to where it scrapes and damages the motherboard.

Thank you for using HP products and posting to the community.
I am a community volunteer and do not work for HP. If you find
this post useful click the Yes button. If I helped solve your
problem please mark this as a solution so others can find it
HP Recommended

After entering the BIOS by pressing ctrl + F10, if you set the XMP profile to '3200hz' instead of 'defalt', it restarts normally. But I don't want to run XMP.

HP Recommended

@Banana0117 wrote:

After entering the BIOS by pressing ctrl + F10, if you set the XMP profile to '3200hz' instead of 'defalt', it restarts normally. But I don't want to run XMP.

I do not understand what the problem is.  You say you boot into a black screen but yet you can bring up the BIOS settings

What CPU model does your OMEN 25L have?

What Brand and model memory?

I do not have OMEN nor do I have any computer that supports XMP so I read this discussion to find more about your system.

ctrl+F10 brings up the XMP and there is a preset for 3200 speed but you say you do not want to run at 3200.

What other speed options are there?  Can you set the speed to 2400?  or to 2666?

I found the following at Memory-up 

BeemerBiker_0-1661605436264.png

Please set the speed to 2400 to be safe

If the SSD was erased you need to re-install windows. and

There is no HP cloud recovery for you system 1N3Z1AV

BeemerBiker_1-1661606188667.png

You should use the last option listed in the below information

https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11

Thank you for using HP products and posting to the community.
I am a community volunteer and do not work for HP. If you find
this post useful click the Yes button. If I helped solve your
problem please mark this as a solution so others can find it
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.