2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

WoL on HP 570-p076na from hibernate.

hp 570-p076na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hi everyone,

I purchased the HP 570-p076na this week to replace a very basic MSI windbox machine running an Intel Celeron processor.
Ive no complaints with it other than for the life of my I can’t get it to wake in lab from hibernation. I can get it to wake from sleep by sending a magic packet from my phone, but if I choose to hibernate nothing happens. I’ll use the machine as a plex sever a lot so this a feature that I’d use regularly. I’ve tries all options I can think of in the bios, in the network card adapter setting under device management and under power management (also tried everything suggested here: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/windowsreport.com/windows-8-wake-on-lan-problem/amp/) . My old msi pc (as rubbish as it was) would do this no problem.
Ami missing something or is this new machine not capable of this pretty basic feature?
Thanks in advance for advice you could give me.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

WoL on HP 570-p076na from hibernate.

**bleep** autocorrect! It meant to say wake on lan in the middle, rather than “wake in lab”! I should really proof read before posting - mistakes everywhere!
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation