Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

So basically I had got the belie screen of death I tried everything the fix it ended up leaving it on the loading too long and it wouldn’t let me go back to the blue screen now I force reset the computer tested everything on the computer at first the hard drive and ssd long and short had warnings I retested everything and it says nothing is wrong what do I do

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Can you boot into the windows repair blue screen like the one shown in URL below?

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2294-boot-advanced-startup-options-windows-10-a.html

Usually forcing the computer to turn off 3 times in a row will bring up that screen.

If a Microsoft or HP updates caused the original problem then select the advanced menu and the option to

uninstall updates

try also "startup repair"

Using "system restore" and selecting a restore point from a time you know the system was working would be the last before giving up on advanced options.

If you cannot get into the "Blue Repair" or the above does not solve the problem then post back here

I assume you have an HP system with Win10 and not a Mac running windows.  What is your product lD?

Thank you for using HP products and posting to the community.
I am a community volunteer and do not work for HP. If you find
this post useful click the Yes button. If I helped solve your
problem please mark this as a solution so others can find it
HP Recommended

Yeah I wasn’t abled to get to the blue screen again this is my product Id:3V2Z3AV 

HP Recommended

You have TG01-2170m and general trouble shooting for unable to boot up are here

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-gaming-desktop-pc-tg01-2000a/2100367769/model/21007...

Press ESC after powering on and run the diagnostics for at least one pass to verify the disk drive is good

With the system not booting into the diagnostics screen you will have to download and create a USB recovery.  A 16gb flash minimum is needed.  Select the second option in the following

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

and specify USB for another computer.

Hopefully windows 10 (or 11) will not have to be re-installed, just run a repair but only if the disk diagnostic passes.

Try the startup repair.  If that does not work then try System Restore and pick a restore point from the time it last worked ok.

Thank you for using HP products and posting to the community.
I am a community volunteer and do not work for HP. If you find
this post useful click the Yes button. If I helped solve your
problem please mark this as a solution so others can find it
HP Recommended

Nothing is helping me to get the all in one on again.

HP Recommended

@TechDummy81

Welcome to the HP support community.

Provide the HP product number or the model number for further assistance.

Here is the link to find the product number:- Click here

Could you elaborate on the issue for better understanding?

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.