cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
LSO1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

all in one wont switch on

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

my desktop all in one went blank/switched off. I have looked at the tips to get working. unplug , check connecting wires work - all ok , press HD power button to reboot/ get rid electricity. Following this I press power key which blinks a light once then thats it . Anything else I can do ? 

1 REPLY 1
itsmyname
Level 9
5,032 4,948 230 644
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

> anything else I can do?

If you are an trained electronics technician, you should be able to measure the voltage-levels being supplied to the motherboard, disk-drive, CD/DVD drive, to see if the power-supply has not "blown".

Is the HP Warranty still valid? If so, HP will fix/replace it, for free. Otherwise, you will have to pay the nearest authorized HP Service Centre for its repair.

Maybe, you might find an independent electronics technician in your community?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation