Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

blocco del PC con schermata blu

hp elite 800
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Vorrei condividere un problema riscontrato su PC DESKTOP HP appena acquistato. Il PC sembra funzionare correttamente sennonché risente di bruschi ed immediati blocchi con schermata blu (messaggio di errore watchdog violation) e successivo riavvio se si collegano dispositivi con alimentazione indipendente quali hub usb o casse audio del tipo attivo. Il problema si ripete collegando differenti hub e sistemi audio attivi, ne deduco che non sia imputabile ad un difetto di questi ultimi. Lasciando connesso, ad esempio l'hub USB dopo lo spegnimento il PC non si riavvia, si riavvia solo dopo la rimozione del dispositivo, altresì il problema scompare se si esclude l'alimentazione dell'hub, lasciando collegato il cavo USB.

Grazie

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
8,250 7,081 141 478
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@oris04

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I would like to share a problem found on PC DESKTOP HP just purchased. The PC seems to work correctly, but it is affected by sharp and immediate blocks with a blue screen (watchdog violation error message) and subsequent restart if you connect devices with an independent power supply such as USB hubs or audio speakers of the active type. The problem is repeated by connecting different hubs and active audio systems, I conclude that it is not due to a defect of the latter. Leaving connected, for example the USB hub after switching off, the PC does not restart, it restarts only after the removal of the device, also the problem disappears if the power of the hub is excluded, leaving the USB cable connected.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,360 12,338 1,165 2,441
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@oris04,

A warm welcome to the HP community. A very good day to you. I have reviewed the post and will be super happy to assist you here. I also see that you are visiting us for the first time and let's make it a memorable experience. Excellent observations and terrific diagnosis of the issue. Kudos to you for that.

• DId you check by disconnecting the power hubs if the computer works correctly without errors and blue screens only with some USB devices like keyboard, mouse, a flash drive or an external hard drive connected?

Furnish this information for us to assist you correctly.

Thanks and have a blessed week ahead.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have been using the PC for about a week without errors keeping it running without speakers and without a USB hub and I have not had any problems. However, in this way I can not achieve the full use I would like to make of the PC.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation