Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

did a full scan and it says passed but it keeps coming up with you ran in a eorr needs restarted but

hp
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

can you help me i did a full scan on my hp pc it all says passed  turned it all off put it back on and the message keeps coming up i have ran in a eorr and it needs restart on it but i can,t get on the pc to do a restart on it [ my old account is [personal information removed per Rules Of Participation]where i did a registration thank you]

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
22,589 22,532 2,061 4,925
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

did a full scan and it says passed but it keeps coming up with you ran in a eorr needs restarted but

@Lisel2014

What do you mean by "did a full scan"? Did you run the diagnostics and they all passed? If not, please explain HOW you did this "full scan".

You said you "Can't get on the PC", so what are you trying to do and what is happening in the process?  We need the details.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

from your last message yes i did but it keeps saying you ran in a eorr and needs to restart we can do it for you and it gets to 100 complete then the sign comes up again it won,t let me do the restart 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i just need to get on my pc but the pc won,t let me on it because the blue message i have ran in a erro we need some info then we can restart it for you but then it spins then the blue message keeps coming up its been a week now doing it

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation