Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 15L Gaming Desktop PC TG02-0000i (491A7AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello, the hp cloud recovery tool wont recognize my prodID.

I have tried booting with a microsoft 11 usb flash drive but it wont recognize my new SSD so i wanted to try the hp cloud recovery tool but it wont recognize my prodID and tells me to contact support but the support close their phone lines at 18.00 and the time is 21:29 as of writing so that wont work either please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

It is possible that HP hasn't uploaded the recovery image to the cloud recovery tool's database yet, since your PC is relatively new.

It appears that all of the models sold in Scandinavia (the models ending with 'no') have Intel 12th gen core processors, and I don't know which one is yours since the TG02-0000i (491A7AV) product number covers many individual models in the series sold worldwide as you can see from the product specifications.

Victus by HP 15L Gaming Desktop PC TG02-0000i Product Information | HP® Customer Support

For now, the only suggestion I can offer would be to try loading the storage controller drivers needed for PC's with the 11th - 13th gen core processors that I zipped up and attached below so W11 can 'see' the SSD.

Unzip the files to their folder and copy them to a USB flash drive.

When you are at the screen where Windows cannot find the drive, click on the 'Load Driver' option and browse to the storage controller drivers you copied to the flash drive.

If you check the box, it will only include the compatible driver.

Click Next, and hopefully W11 will now see the drive and install.

There are 3 subfolders within the F6 folder and probably the driver you need is either in the VMD folder or the Hsa Extension folder.

The Hsa Component folder is for the Intel Optane memory.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

It is possible that HP hasn't uploaded the recovery image to the cloud recovery tool's database yet, since your PC is relatively new.

It appears that all of the models sold in Scandinavia (the models ending with 'no') have Intel 12th gen core processors, and I don't know which one is yours since the TG02-0000i (491A7AV) product number covers many individual models in the series sold worldwide as you can see from the product specifications.

Victus by HP 15L Gaming Desktop PC TG02-0000i Product Information | HP® Customer Support

For now, the only suggestion I can offer would be to try loading the storage controller drivers needed for PC's with the 11th - 13th gen core processors that I zipped up and attached below so W11 can 'see' the SSD.

Unzip the files to their folder and copy them to a USB flash drive.

When you are at the screen where Windows cannot find the drive, click on the 'Load Driver' option and browse to the storage controller drivers you copied to the flash drive.

If you check the box, it will only include the compatible driver.

Click Next, and hopefully W11 will now see the drive and install.

There are 3 subfolders within the F6 folder and probably the driver you need is either in the VMD folder or the Hsa Extension folder.

The Hsa Component folder is for the Intel Optane memory.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.