Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp envy won't boot windows10. blue screen message automatic repair. your pc did not start correctly

hp envy 23 all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

HP Envy 23 all on one model from 2014 will not boot to widows 10.  Start button brings black screen with hp logo and message "preparing automatic repair". Next screen that comes up is blue titled Automatic Repair with message "Your PC did not start correctly".  There are two choices.  Restart or Advanced Options.  None of the three advanced options not labeled Turn of your PC help.  Still can not connect to Windows 10.  I have tried everything I could find and understant on the internet to solve this issue but no luck. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
22,530 22,473 2,057 4,905
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp envy won't boot windows10. blue screen message automatic repair. your pc did not start correctly

@DT49

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

Since Win10 was not out in 2014, then your All-in-One could not have come with it preinstalled.

That implies that, somewhere along the line, you did a Win10 Upgrade.  Is that right?

If so, what is it that you are trying to do now that requires booting into Win10?

We can proceed when you provide the information.

Thanks

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Correct on the upgrade to Windows 10.  Don't remember when exactly.  I downloaded an update for Windows 10 and now I can not log into Windows.  I can only get the message I posted. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
22,530 22,473 2,057 4,905
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@DT49

That's not good news ... in that, the Win10 Fall Creator's Update(FCU) was recently pushed out to the public and, it being the latest "version" ov Win10, it has problems with older PCs that were Upgraded to Win10.

Here is a page from HP dealing with that Update:  https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05195282?jumpid=reg_r1002_usen_c-001_title_r0004

If your PC is not listed, then most likely, it can not run the FCU.

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation