cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
AlexJeffry
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

im unable to shutdown my pc

HP Recommended
[edit]
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my pc didnt shutdown  im force to shut down it every time  it shows  the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00005 win 10 what can i do

1 REPLY 1
Grzwacz
Level 12
Level 12
7,153 5,604 684 1,662
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

I would try running a system file check (Link) to see if you have system file corruption.

Run HP Diagnostics (Link) to check hardware.

This advice (running a system file check) is predicated on you having access to the Windows Desktop. HP Diagnostics can be run at system startup.

How are you forcing a shutdown? What application is giving this error message?

The app can't start but you are shutting down. Your description of the problem is hard to follow.

Regards

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation