Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavillon P6 - 2446ef
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

How to find the result of the DST short of the SATA hard Disk with error code : U4X85D-000AGM-X87SWJ-60SV13. What this code means ?

Another HP test say that the micrologiciel is corrupted.

I am interessed to know which is the component HS : hard disK only ou mother card .

Thank for your help

Max

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't know if the motherboard is damaged along with the hard drive.

The test in your screenshot shows the same thing mine did...hard drive failure only.

If you have a spare hard drive, connect it up and see if the error goes away.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the failure report generated by the code you posted, minus your PC's serial number.

Failure Information
Failure ID Tag Checksum HP Serial Number Test Date Failure Code Device Includes Error Message
U4X85D-000AGM-X87SWJ-60SV13OKXXXXXXXXXX1/21/21303StorageFloppy Drive, Hard Drive, Memory Drive, Optical Drive, SCSI, Tape DriveHard Disk 1 Quick Test Failure

This report indicates that the hard drive has failed, and a new one needs to be installed, along with reinstalling the operating system.

If you received a different failure code for the motherboard please post that one, and I will look it up for you.

HP Recommended

Hi,

Thank you for your help.

I have not special test dedicated to the mother card, but it seems that the micrologiciel is  incriminated. i do not know if this lopiciel is installed on the card or on the Hard disk set.

regardind the mother card, only CMOS, processor, and memory are tested with no echec.

This is, below, the test results, apparently , the short and the following test failed :
Système en cours de test
Fabricant
Hewlett-Packard
Modèle
p6-2446ef
ID système
2ADA
ID produit
D7B46EA#ABF
Taille de la mémoire
6144 MB RAM
Date BIOS
02/05/2013
Révision BIOS
Numéro de série
CZC3194RYS
Image du système d'exploitation
13WE1RR8603#SABF#DABF
Version du SE installée
2009 (10.0.19042)

Max_Hime_1-1611428268826.png

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't know if the motherboard is damaged along with the hard drive.

The test in your screenshot shows the same thing mine did...hard drive failure only.

If you have a spare hard drive, connect it up and see if the error goes away.

HP Recommended

Hi,

I have decided to apply to the same solution you have suggested.  I have found another hard disk not too expansive but with smal capacity, just for testing Card and interface. So, We will see !

Thank you for your help.

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.