Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
pavilion a-010
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i have a 27 inch a-010 pavilion.white beeps 3 slow and 4 fast.the beep code says charger motherboard or cpu.Im a computer repair and sales store.Well I bought all 3 and it does the same thing.Tried everything cmos battery harddrive ram everypart has been swapped out or bought.after it repeats itself after 5 times a message comes up.this is the only thing that has changed.Before I bought the new processor it had a bad adapter issue.Now I installed the new processor and the same beep issue still happens but now I get a manufacturing platform mode error and then it shuts down

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@cybersurfshop1

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, this sounds like hardware related issue with the computer as you've changed hardware parts and the issue persists I would suggest you need to ship the computer for a complete diagnosis in order to isolate the issue. 

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out based on your warranty. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.