lee009
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

pc wont boot up

HP Recommended
HP All-in-One - 22-3161na
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

my pc wont boot up when i turn it on, the power button lights up and the fan and hard drive kicks in (i think) but nothing on the screen, just a black screen, I have tried the the hp assistant and gone through the steps like pressing the windows key and the b key together to get on the bios screen nothing at all,i have also tried connecting a second monitor but still nothing anything would be helpful

1 REPLY 1
mdklassen
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,692
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How old is the computer? Is the original HP Warranty still active? If so, Contact HP, to open a claim against the warranty.

HP will repair/replace your computer, at no cost to you.

If the warranty has expired, one of the major components:

• power-supply
  • motherboard
  • processor
  • disk-drive

has failed.  I think that you will need to take the computer to a technician, for professional trouble-shooting, and "part-swapping", to replace the failed part.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation