Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

replaced graphic card and now getting checking media presence pxe over ipv4

HP gaming desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hi I upgraded my graphic card tonight and after install turned on computer and won’t boot up gives me the above line then goes to boot device not found . I have been trying to figure this out all night. Please help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
47,078 41,331 4,511 11,807
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you identify the HP desktop with its product number or product name and the graphics card brand, model and part number, we can help you understand what is wrong.

I am not an HP Employee.
You can click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply was the information you were looking for that helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped. To give a Kudo just click on the

#HelpStopTheSpread #PracticeSocialDistancing distancing
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,658
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Mhr72727 wrote:
I upgraded my graphic card tonight and after install turned on computer and won’t boot up
gives me the above line then goes to boot device not found

What happens if you "undo" the upgrade of the graphic card, i.e., remove the new graphic card, insert the old one, and try to boot?

Or, it could be that updating the device-driver software did not go well, and that your copy of Windows has been damaged, such that the file-system no longer has the necessary "boot" files.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation