Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
I recently purchased an all in one pavillion r047nl, tho it might seem a stupid question, can you tell me if it is possible to switch off the pc by pressing the button positioned in the lower below right corner of the pc?
Thank you for any reply you might want to give me
Errico from Rome
Some reading matter is here...
Shutting down (turning off) the computer
CAUTION: Unsaved information is lost when the computer shuts down. Be sure to save your work before shutting down the computer.
The Shut down command closes all open programs, including the operating system, and then turns off the display and computer.
Shut down the computer under any of the following conditions:
● When you need to access components inside the computer
● When you are connecting an external hardware device that does not connect to a USB or video port or to a headphone or microphone jack
● When the computer will be unused and disconnected from external power for an extended period
Chapter 2 Getting to know your computer
Although you can turn off the computer with the power button, the recommended procedure is to use the Windows Shut down command.
NOTE: If the computer is in the Sleep state or in Hibernation, first exit Sleep or Hibernation by briefly pressing the power button.
1. Save your work and close all open programs.
2. Select the Start button, select the Power icon, and then select Shut down.
If the computer is unresponsive and you are unable to use the preceding shutdown procedures, try the following emergency procedures in the sequence provided:
● Press ctrl + alt + delete, select the Power icon, and then select Shut down.
● Press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds.
● Disconnect the computer from external power.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community