Post new question
Question

Top Student
Message 1 of 3 (97 Views)
Accepted Solution

3D TLC Solid State Drive

Product Name: Omen #870-119
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I would like to know what is the brand name of this SSD drive that my desktop, HP Omen #870-119? All I know is the name of SSD below:

3D TLC Solid State Drive

Is that a name brand of the Solid State Drive? I have searched on Google here on the Internet and did not show with this name. I am not sure if that is the name of Solid State Drive or not. Maybe you know more than me about this and provide me more information about this.

John

Accepted Solution

Re: 3D TLC Solid State Drive

@jpmackay1

Sometimes, HP Support Assistance can provide detailed hardware information.

If that does not do it, I would recommend downloading and running CPUID CPU-Z -- a freeware utility:  http://www.cpuid.com/

When you run that, click on the SPD tab -- it will give you make and model information.

Good Luck

View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 3 (69 Views)

@jpmackay1

Sometimes, HP Support Assistance can provide detailed hardware information.

If that does not do it, I would recommend downloading and running CPUID CPU-Z -- a freeware utility:  http://www.cpuid.com/

When you run that, click on the SPD tab -- it will give you make and model information.

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Top Student
Message 3 of 3 (57 Views)

Thank you for your reply and turn out it's Sandisk Solid State Drive to run on my desktop.

Once again thank you,

John

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation