Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 750qe Desktop PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This computer is currently being built so i don't have any way to know where the ports are located a picture indeed is worth one thousand words!!  

Have not been able to find a picture or drawing of both the interior and exterior to show the physical location of USB ports and any empty slots… and also as to where a second hard drive can be installed… What are the specs that the new hard drive has to have? Any specific brand that HP uses? Actual pictures are preferred.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@lvilla

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

I'll be glad to help you 🙂 

As I understand you need pictures of the rear, top, front, etc...along with information on Hard drive slots,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

What is the product number of your product? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 (Since there are multiple models, you'll need to be more specific for accurate support)

Did you check the user guide or service manual guide for details on the HP website?

While you respond to that, here's what I have found for you:

Here is the generic port information of Model#HP ENVY 750-000nd Desktop PC: Click here and select I/o ports for information.

For more information on hard drive slots and the interiors: Click here to access the service manual guide.

Keep me posted for further assistance 😉

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@lvilla

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

I'll be glad to help you 🙂 

As I understand you need pictures of the rear, top, front, etc...along with information on Hard drive slots,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

What is the product number of your product? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 (Since there are multiple models, you'll need to be more specific for accurate support)

Did you check the user guide or service manual guide for details on the HP website?

While you respond to that, here's what I have found for you:

Here is the generic port information of Model#HP ENVY 750-000nd Desktop PC: Click here and select I/o ports for information.

For more information on hard drive slots and the interiors: Click here to access the service manual guide.

Keep me posted for further assistance 😉

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Y4B82AV

HP Recommended

Thanks for the help!!  HP cancelled this order ONE week AFTER i had placed it, due to lack of inventory of graphics card!  So i ended up buying a different one!  

HP Recommended

@lvilla

Thank you for the update,

I appreciate your time and efforts, 

I'm glad I could be of assistance, 

Thanks for taking the time to let the community know about the same, And I hope your new HP product works great and remain healthy for a long time 😉 

Take care now and do have a fabulous week ahead. 🙂

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.