Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
P71126s AMD A8 3800 2.4ghz Proc
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

No error message;
PC is still running great after years of great performance.
Would like to add a 4TB BarraCuda Pro Hard Drive 4TB
ST4000DM006 internal drive to up the performance of my home desktop. Not a gamer...but it will be my storage drive to take place of the 1 TB drive that is beginning to make noise!!
It has a 256 mb cache,
Will this work in my system Windows 10 64bit system;  currently 6gb RAM AMD A8 3800 Processor 2.4ghz

They have some great deals out there right now, and would there be a difference I would notice between 128, and or 256 mb cache?
Hope to hear back from someone soon! 
Everyone stay safe...
Wes

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@GardenBear59

Welcome to HP support community.

There is no option to connect BarraCuda Pro Hard Drive in the motherboard.

Here is the specification of the computer:- Click here

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.