Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0010nj PC (2Z1W9EA)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello I have question
Hello, I'm buying a sample computer OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0010nj PC (2Z1W9EA

Processor
Intel® Core 9 i9-10900K (3.7 GHz base frequency, up to 5.3 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 20 MB L3 cache,
10 cores)
[6.7] Intel® Z490 chipset and NVIDIA® GeForce RTX graphics card (discrete) 90 3090 (24 GB GDDR6X dedicated

I saw in the videos and read a bit that this computer is overheating ... and I also can not figure
out which motherboard this computer has? I wanted to know if Can the motherboard be upgraded?
Is the motherboard good enough for this computer model?
And is it possible in general to upgrade more parts in the computer in the future? Thank you.

roductSheet | OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0010nj PC (2Z1W9EA)
Specications
Form factor microATX
Operating system Windows 10 Home 64
Product color Shadow black
Processorfamily 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processor
Processor
Intel® Core™ i9-10900K (3.7 GHz base frequency, up to 5.3 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 20 MB L3 cache,
10 cores)
[6,7]
Chipset Intel® Z490
Memory HyperX® 32 GB DDR4-3200 XMP RGB SDRAM (2 x 16 GB)
Memory Slots 4 DIMM
Internal Storage 1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ TLC M.2 SSD
Graphics Discrete
Graphics (discrete) NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3090 (24 GB GDDR6X dedicated)
Graphics Integrated
Graphics (integrated) Intel® UHD Graphics 630
Audio features 5.1 surround sound; DTS Headphone:X™ support
Minimum dimensions (W x Dx H) 16.5 x 42.2 x 43.3 cm
Minimum dimensions (W x Dx H) 6.5 x 16.61 x 17.05 in
Weight 12.86 kg
Weight 28.35 lb
Video connectors 1 HDMI; 3 DisplayPort™
Ports 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 microphone; 1 headphone/microphone combo
Expansion slots 3 M.2; 1 PCIe x16
Ports
1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 10Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed
USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 USB 2.0 Type-A; 1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 microphone; 1 RJ-45
Package dimensions (W x Dx H) 56 x 32 x 54.2 cm
Package weight 16.08 kg
Network interface Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN
Wireless Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5 combo (Supporting Gigabit le transfer speeds)
Power supply type 750 W Platinum efficiency power supply
Security management Kensington MicroSaver lock slot
Pre-installed software Netix
Softwareincluded McAfee LiveSafe™
Software- Productivity & nance 1 month trial for new Microsoft 365 customers
[24]
Cloud service Dropbox
[1]
UPC number 195697114014
Generated by Dynamic Collateral Tool – (ww-en) – Feb 02, 2021 10:09 AM UTC+0000
ProductSheet | OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0010nj PC (2Z1W9EA)

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

This PC gets very good marks at various tech sites but yes, the system runs hot when gaming.

The 10900k run hot, you have a micro ATX case with limited fan upgrade options.

The PC is upgradable to a certain point. Why would you change the MB? There is nothing wrong with the HP MB. The MB is not causing temp problems.

The temp problems relate to the chassis, the processor, the 3090, and cooling upgrade options.

Regards

HP Recommended
Got it, but in general is it possible to change the motherboard? Just to know. And as for the CPU, does it reach a hysterical heat and must add fans to it or is it a logical heat that happens with games ..? Because this CPU also has liquid cooling. I figured it was up to about 80 degrees Celsius while playing, if I'm not mistaken and realized it's relatively fine? thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.