1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

All in One won´t turn on

HP Recommended
Pavillion all in one touch
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi, 

The problem is that my All in One, won't turn on. There is no led or visual indications of error, it just simply doesn't turn on. No sound of hardware parts trying to turn on or anything. The only signal I get is the power adapter beeping constantly when connected to the pc (doesn't beep when connected to power, only when connected to power and the pc). I bought a new one thinking that the adapter was faulty, but it made no difference. I've tried all the troubleshooting from the hp support page, but nothing works (holding down the power button for 15 secs with disconnected device, etc..). Is there something else to try? According to this site, my warranty has expired so, I'd like to know if there is something I've not tried yet before directly to the HP shop here in my city. 

I hope there's something I can do, let me know if there is something else you need to know.

HP Pavilliion All in One (Touch)

Model No. 23 -001la 

Regards

1 REPLY 1
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,140 1,957 2,600
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AllinOne2,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

This is a wonderful place to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips.

I reviewed your post and understand that the computer is not powering on.

I'll be glad to help you 🙂

Awesome job on diagnosing the issue correctly and performing smart troubleshooting before posting your question on HP forums. Kudos to you on that score. 

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.

• When was the last time the computer was working fine?
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?

Meanwhile, I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

https://hp.care/2kljmQQ

Let me know how it goes. Awaiting your reply!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Good day! Take care 🙂

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation