cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
rshin87263
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Assistance ..Please Help Me

HP Recommended
HP Envy 34 B025XT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently tried getting in to Virtual reality Quest 2  Which I Enjoy and Recommend Highly ...  my issue happened when i connected the cable to my pc  .. I got a shut down error  stating the graphics card Nvidia GTX 950M was not supported..  This bothers me to no end. I purchased this computer 2 years ago and I want to explore Virtual reality with it and I should be able too. I would appreciate it if any one can suggest a solution  to this problem. Is there a upgrade  graphics card i can use with my computer that any one can recommend  ? How much would it cost to upgrade the graphics card ? If you any one can please provide any advise I would appreciate it

1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
34,600 27,036 3,123 6,756
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@rshin87263 

According to the HP specs page for your model, it is an All-in-One -- and these are basically oversized laptops with many of the same limitations -- one of them being that they do not use graphics "cards"; instead, they use a graphics chip soldered to the motherboard and that is not replaceable.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation