cjk42701
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Bad Video card need replacement advise

HP Recommended
HP envy phoenix 810-150se
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a envy phoenix 810-150se with a bad Geforce GTX 760 1.5 GB . I need upgrade advice.

what can this system handle?   600W power supply and 6 pin additional power adapter.

1 REPLY 1
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,646 24,298 2,836 10,376
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@cjk42701 , welcome to the Community.

I have no idea how much you want to spend or how you use the computer.  So, I picked a middle of the road card that has very good ratings and should work in your case: https://www.newegg.com/msi-geforce-gtx-1050-ti-gtx-1050-ti-gaming-x-4g/p/N82E16814137054

You can read the Customer Reviews to see what users have to say about it.  It only requires a PSU with 300W and 1x6-pin power connector.  Here is a HP Knowledge Base article to tell you how to assure the card will fit into the space provided.  The card in my link is 9.02".  The PCIe slot on the motherboard is v. 2.0.  The card is v. 3.0 which is backward compatible, but you won't get all of the benefit of the card.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation