Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 550-153W
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently Upgraded my computers CPU i5 4690 and memory up to 16 GB and added an SSD. After doing this I reloaded Windows 10 and everything just worked for a time, but then I started having slow Windows 10 start up times on my Silicon power SSD! The SSD tests out fine nothing wrong but I then noticed this driver issue with the Intel Management Engine and the little yellow triangle indicating the device was not working something about it couldn't start the device error code 10! I did manage to find a driver that does make it work sp 62419, but I still get the same blue screen error OOOOOOe  when i start up! If I enter the bios and exit without making any changes the bios what so ever, it loads Windows 10 after going to a screen that shows my old install of my OS on my HDD and of course the new install on the SSD, after that it loads up fast and just fine. but this stinks! I loaded windows 10 from the old HDD and the same Intel management error code 10 from the HDD also! I have tried a few things to fix this and I tried to do a bios update to the current bios, I I did it but it didn't take only shows it loading and nothing else happen and it still says I have the same bios! Is another way to flash this bios and should I change the 4 year old cmos battery on my Memphis 2-S before I reattempt anything?, Could that be the real issue here, it said it was a power issue? I have tired a few things to fix the issue but nothing works like checking the install on the drive for corruption and such, but the current Windows driver will not work for this device any more and what has me really baffled is the device 22 function 0 whatever that device is, did for a time work with the current driver! How do I fix this or did something on the board go bad? And did I damage anything trying that bios update, the computer was doing all that stuff before I tried it so i don't think it even took?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.