cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Deshawn1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Black Screen

HP Recommended
HP 22 All-In-One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I’ve been experiencing blackout issues with my (2 month old) All-In-One PC. It started just a few weeks ago when it would just freeze in the middle of me doing something on the PC. I didn’t think much of it besides to just deal with it. Just last week though, it started to blackout. First it would go out for a few hours then I would be able to get back to into it then it only gotten worst until it just never turned back on again. Everything powers on besides the screen and the keyboard and mouse and it’s lit like it’s broke or anything, it just won’t turn on. 
I’ve tried pretty much everything. But I can’t seem to get into contact with HP Assistants even though I have a year warranty. 
(I’ve also tired to change the charge adapter but it would just do this weird blinking thing when I did it.) 

Any tips or help would work. Please & Thank you. 

1 REPLY 1
itsmyname
Level 8
2,693 2,674 99 290
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Deshawn1 -- I have a year warranty

Keep trying to exercise it. 

You either have a failing power-supply, or a failing motherboard.

Does it start-up for long-enough to make a backup of your personal files?

If you do send the computer to an HP Service Centre, and they replace it, instead of replacing it, you may get a different disk-drive that does not contain your personal files.

If it does not start-up, remove the disk-drive, and keep it, before shipping away your All-In-One.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation