Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop PC GT13-1000i (1S3R9AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

When I casually use the computer to internet it works fine, but whenever I game (that's what It's meant for) I keep getting a random black screen like everyday a few times. Which make me forced to restart the computer I can't do anything anymore. I think this is caused by the power supply which is apparently not powerful enough (750W). Which I find crazy, because you are selling a product, marketed for gaming and the power supply just doesn't do the job when you are gaming.

It's so annoying that I can't get any support here in Belgium... I keep talking to bots but never to real people not even an email.

Really poor support from HP here

Hopefully  someone can help me. Its still under warranty

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Also, I've updated windows all the drivers over and over again. Played on a lower resolution display, changed my ingame settings to the lowest. I've reset the pc and redid everything the power supply still doesn't do it

HP Recommended

hi

try to see with your dealer
you have the legal warranty

Garantie consommateur légale

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.