Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Envy 700-210 desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need to replace the CMOS battery (having problems with reboots, and I want to try since this is cheap).

What is the battery number? Is it 2032?

HP LaserJet p1102w
HP 15-ef2126wm
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Yes the battery number is CR2032. 

Usually the battery will not be the culprit of reboots as it has to do with saving posting configurations of the Bios and keeping the clock. 

Hope it helps,

David

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

Yes the battery number is CR2032. 

Usually the battery will not be the culprit of reboots as it has to do with saving posting configurations of the Bios and keeping the clock. 

Hope it helps,

David

HP Recommended

I found that out yesterday. The CR2032 was the type, but replacing it didn't work. Oh well it was suggested as a faintly possible solution.

HP LaserJet p1102w
HP 15-ef2126wm
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.