2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

COOLING FAN - FAILING

HP Recommended
HP ENVY All-in-One 27-b2XX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Cooling Fan [OEM model #NS7CB01-16C07] is in the process of failing (increasingly loud - yes have vacuumed air inlet).  Having difficulty locating USA vender for replacement part or compatible.  Can anybody help?

3 REPLIES 3
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,612 24,264 2,831 10,356
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Jim18681 , welcome to the Community.

What is the Product Number of the computer? I need this information to review the specifications of it. Please don't furnish the Serial # or other personal information. You can find the Product Number at the bottom of the page when you open HP Support Assistant.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
0 Kudos
Jim18681
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Product number: X6C17AA#ABA

0 Kudos
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,612 24,264 2,831 10,356
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @Jim18681!

Here are all of the components for your computer on HP PartSurfer: https://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=X6C17AA

If you look a the section titled "Fan" you will find the Part # (908433-001).  Here it is: https://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=X6C17AA

I have not purchased any products from this seller, but have always gotten a good response when I contacted them for information.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation