Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to upgrade the  processor on an HP All-in-One DESKTOP-2I0KHQ2 to make it Win 11 compatible.  Currently it has a AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 2.20 GHz processor.

Is this possible

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

Unfortunately, that would not be possible.

If you are interested in installing W11 on your PC as is, you can read this discussion for how I upgraded several HP and Dell notebook and desktop PC's that did not meet the W11 hardware requirements to W11 22H2.

Re: Issues upgrading to windows 11 - HP Support Community - 8517912

HP Recommended

Thanks Paul.  I think that I'll stay with Win 10, moving to Win 11 doesn't seem to have many advantages, and by the time that Microsoft stop supporting Win 10 then I'll be needing to replace the All-in-One anyway.  Steve

HP Recommended

You're very welcome, Steve.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.