Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
HP Recommended
HP Laptop - 15-dw2030ne
Microsoft Windows 11

If i use an app like davinci resolve and edit for 5 mins, my CPU usage spikes to 100 for like 1 minute and makes my computer EXTREMELY slow. Ive never had this issue with windows 10 on this specific app and version. I have a 1065g7 intel i7 10th gen. This sometimes happens when im gaming and im not sure why. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi
some would say that with windows 11, everything is fine, and that even more efficient ..
Except unfortunately this will not always be the case, it will depend on different parameters, use..
It is therefore difficult to give you a solution.
See if the updates are ok (excluding bios to start)..
But it is possible that to find a "normal" use that you have to reinstall windows 10
There are various known problems with Windows 11, but it's hard to know what could fix this specific problem.

https://support.hp.com/au-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-15-dw2000-laptop-pc-series/32612069/model/348417...

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ? Click on the yes button
Attention
A bios update is not without risk!
Be aware that if you are offered to do so, it will be at your own risk, the computer may become unusable, think about it

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.