Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Pavillion 23-013w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just purchased an XYZPrinting handheld 3D scanner, when I ran the compatibility software it suggested that the CPU should be a 4th Gen Intel Core i5 and the graphic card should be a Nxdia GeForce GT 750t or better.  My question, how much further can upgrade my system over what I already have?  I am not completely sure of exactly what is inside except for the CPU except what info I get though either Device Manager or System info.

Best regards,

Stan Edwards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Looking at the SUPPORT PAGE for that model indicates it might be possible to do an improvement for the CPU, depending on which one is installed.  There is listed the The Intel 4th generation Core i5-4590 processor,  based on the new 22nm Haswell Microarchitecture for improved CPU performance or above.  The is no PCIxE slot for graphics card installation, however.  You cannot really do much about that particular need with an AIO PC.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Looking at the SUPPORT PAGE for that model indicates it might be possible to do an improvement for the CPU, depending on which one is installed.  There is listed the The Intel 4th generation Core i5-4590 processor,  based on the new 22nm Haswell Microarchitecture for improved CPU performance or above.  The is no PCIxE slot for graphics card installation, however.  You cannot really do much about that particular need with an AIO PC.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.