4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

CPU & Graphic Card upgrade

Pavillion 23-013w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just purchased an XYZPrinting handheld 3D scanner, when I ran the compatibility software it suggested that the CPU should be a 4th Gen Intel Core i5 and the graphic card should be a Nxdia GeForce GT 750t or better.  My question, how much further can upgrade my system over what I already have?  I am not completely sure of exactly what is inside except for the CPU except what info I get though either Device Manager or System info.

Best regards,

Stan Edwards

1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
9,683 9,597 898 2,611
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

CPU & Graphic Card upgrade

Looking at the SUPPORT PAGE for that model indicates it might be possible to do an improvement for the CPU, depending on which one is installed.  There is listed the The Intel 4th generation Core i5-4590 processor,  based on the new 22nm Haswell Microarchitecture for improved CPU performance or above.  The is no PCIxE slot for graphics card installation, however.  You cannot really do much about that particular need with an AIO PC.

{---------- Please click the "Thumbs Up" to say thanks for helping.
Please click "Accept As Solution" if my help has solved your problem. ----------}

This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I do not work for HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation