Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 590-p0070
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My PC is working great but I would like to get more out of it. I ordered this PC with integrated graphics and I'm wondering if I can upgrade the graphics card without voiding the warranty. The compact nature of the PC is great for my space but I'm afraid this might cause issues as far as upgrading. Is there any graphics card that you recommend and that would fit in the case? I'm not looking for the highest end graphics card but I'd like to get some bang for my buck. Your advice is appreciated, thank you. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Yes - You can install a PCIe graphics card. You have a 310w PSU. Do you know if there's any free 4 or 6 pin graphics card power connectors hanging off the PSU?

If not, or if you're not sure, your safest bet would be an nVidia GTX 1050. It's definitely compatible and doesn't require any additional power to run.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.