Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
EliteOne 800 G5 Base
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have aan HP EliteOne 800 G5 Base all-in-one.  I'm interested in running Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.  Is it possible to add a discrete video adapter to this model?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Chasmith 

Does this configuration menu assist you?

AMD Radeon RX 560 4 GB GDDR5

210 W active PFC/80 PLUS Platinum 90/92/89% efficient at 20/50/100% load (115V)
91/93/90% efficient at 20/50/100% load (230 V)
note:
Available on models with discrete graphics.
Hardware manual does not show any GPU upgrade.   This guide shows only for touch screen version pg 14
This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
HP Recommended

Can you share how can I add this? I cannot play MS Flight Simulator 2020 with the internal card, the performance is sluggish and screen gets black frames every few seconds.

HP Recommended

To whom ever:

Optional AMD® Radeon™ RX560 Graphics (4 GB GDDR5) available on specific base units.

If you did not pre-pay and have a custom build, there is no way to have this option.  Also, there is no upgrade path above the RX 560. What you both purchased is a business class AIO unit.

Typically, AIO were not and are never intended to be serious gamer's delight.

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.