Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
ENVY 750-197c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just installed Win 10 (64 Bit) on my desktop and I would like to install/update  the drivers on my computer since my internet on it is being a little wonky (and I in general would like to update the drivers anyways). However, when I head over to the "Software & Drivers" page and enter in my product name/type, I get a message saying "We were unable to find any drivers for your product. Drivers may be in development so please check back at a later date or visit the product homepage.". There were drivers available there yesterday. How long does this development usually take? Can anyone help me find drivers from another computer model's page that would work for my computer? Thank you! :generic:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

It looks like all of the drivers, specs and manuals are missing from the support pages again.

This happened earlier in the week too.

Another forum member has reported the issue to the forum administrators, who will in turn contact HP, but since I am not employed by, nor do I represent HP, I have no idea how long it will take them to restore the missing data to the support pages.

It being the weekend isn't going to help much either.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

It looks like all of the drivers, specs and manuals are missing from the support pages again.

This happened earlier in the week too.

Another forum member has reported the issue to the forum administrators, who will in turn contact HP, but since I am not employed by, nor do I represent HP, I have no idea how long it will take them to restore the missing data to the support pages.

It being the weekend isn't going to help much either.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.