Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 690-0002nl

Hi, i have a HP 595 and i want to upgrade my psu in order to mount a Gtx 1060. Could you send me the code number of the PSU of HP 690-0002nl (310 W) that i need for my configuration?

I need that because i have to order it in a computer store near my city ( Modena, Italy).

I ask you moreover if there is difference of the code numbers of these psu in USA and in Italy..

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

read and follow directions on the site,

http://partsurfer.hp.com/

the only hint i'm going to give you is the rather obvious one,

search using the model number i linked to that has the 310 watt supply

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

the HP 595 series has quite a few sub models which is why it's important for you to post the full model number

Example:  HP Pavilion 595-p0084  (180 watt supply)

this model uses a Lincs motherboard does your system also use this motherboard?

the HP Pavilion 590-p073ccn also uses a lincs motherboard, but is speced for a addin video card, and comes with a 310 watt supply. this models supply is a direct replacement for the 180 watt unit

if you install this supply, i recomend a video card that draws no more than 120 watts

https://support.hp.com/za-en/document/c06055246

HP Recommended

My pc is HP 595 p0016nl.

I absolutely need a Part Number because without it is impossible to find and order the PSU that I need. 

I searched for HP 690-0002nl because I hope that this PSU is compatible with my 595.

Thanks for reply!

HP Recommended

then use HP part surfer, or call hp support and ask for the power supply part number of the model i linked to that has the 310 watt supply

common make some effort,........it's not our job to do all the legwork for you!

HP Recommended

I already call but they give me information only about my model 595 because they always ask the Serial Number of your pc. They don t tell me nothing about the others pc and part numbers nor information how to purchase it.

That s why i am here, because I don t how to obtain it.

HP Recommended

and their going to keep asking for the serial untill you stop trying to use your existing system or another  for warranty support

simply call up, give the model i linked to, and say you need to order the power supply for that model, DO NOT TRY TO USE WARRANTY SUPPORT

or, spend time on HP partsurfer and find the part number on your own time.

HP Recommended

I just call and they are unable to find the part number of the psu of another pc. It s quite ridicuolus but it s their response. If they can t find it how can i do it?

I want to purchase it not use the warranty. I will lose the warranty with the replace of the psu that i want, but I don t mind..

I just want to find this number. How can i use the HP part surfer also? I just put the part number of my psu (L08261-002) and it doesn t find nothing. 

HP Recommended

read and follow directions on the site,

http://partsurfer.hp.com/

the only hint i'm going to give you is the rather obvious one,

search using the model number i linked to that has the 310 watt supply

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.