Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Stream - 14-cb103ca
Microsoft Windows 11

Disk Clean-up won't delete the 2.42GB of Windows Update Clean-up. I tried multiple times every day for a week and still not deleted.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@xiangkunwan,

Welcome to our HP User Forum!

Have you tried running the freeware utility program CCleaner yet?

-If not, download it from here ("Free Download"): Download CCleaner | Clean, optimize & tune up your PC, free!

And run "Health Check" then "Make It Better", and then run "Registry".

Hope this was helpful.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

The problem is still there after running the Registry {I did a disk clean-up afterward and restarted the PC).

HP Recommended

@xiangkunwan,

Please follow the steps as outlined here: Windows 11 Disk Cleanup Not Working: How To Fix It (minitool.com) (skip the for-profit "MiniTool Solution" commercial).

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

I run the SFC and restarted the PC and run the disk clean-up and the problem is still not fixed.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.