3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

Display Port

HP Recommended
HP Pro Desk 400 G1 SFF
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Using Display port with HDMI adapter I only see a centered half size display on the TV I am connected to. Full size display on desktop monitor.

Intel 4400 onboard video adapter control panel shows only half display in preview. Cannot change it.

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
stevecomputer
Level 5
321 318 11 52
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Within the Intel display settings in the control panel there can be settings to scale and fit the screen.

0 Kudos
EvanJ1
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply but "scale to fit screen" does not work..

0 Kudos
stevecomputer
Level 5
321 318 11 52
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm not sure but depending on how big the tv is, it may need a more powerful graphics card to display full scree. If you search the specs of the 4600 it will tell you what it can power. Thanks.

0 Kudos
EvanJ1
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am beginning to believe that is the problem. As I now think about it, I had a 28 inch TV hooked up and now I have a 32 inch.

Sorry about my earlier error: this computer has a DVI output and not a Display Port.

Thanks for all your inputs. I am going to let this rest. Stay safe and get your shot!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation